There’s been this idea floating around for a number of years now — the idea of women having all options available to them — the idea of “having it all.”
A lot has been written, debated, and rehashed about this subject, but really: I just want to ask you a few questions. Please respond in the comments or on FB.
- As a mom, what do you feel like are your options available to you in terms of what you want to do — whether that’s staying at home, working full time, or working part time?
- How has the cost of living/student loans/cost of daycare informed your professional and private decisions?
- What does it mean to you to “have it all?”
- If you’re not a mom but a woman, how has your being a woman impacted your professional career and decisions?
- If you’re a guy, how do you interpret this whole idea? Do you feel you can “have it all?” (Whatever that means.) Do you feel like the women in your life can “have it all?”
Thanks for your input!